Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Flowers in Clay Pots Card

 Its hard to believe its almost the middle of November already. The time and the year is flying by faster than ever. I wasn’t feeling great over the weekend because of the rain, so I didn’t get too much done. I’ve been purging my craft room with limited success but I did manage to donate a lot of ribbon and embroidery floss. I love my stamps and dies so the only stamps that left are the old dollar store ones that I bought when I first started card making about 15 or more ago.

 I did recently pick up a couple new dies….ooops, that’s why the purging is not going well…. but these are unbranded dies that are so low in price, it didn’t break the budget… and I had nothing like them…. and they don’t take up very much room...yada yada!

This time I just used the clay pots.

 


I love these clay pots. There are two different sizes. The edges were inked with a dark brown ink and even added some smudges because they are sitting outside on a brick wall - courtesy of an embossing folder. The clouds were die cut and then grey ink was sponged around the edges for them. The flowers are actually from a sticker pack from the Dollar Tree. Then I just died a cord around the bottom of them. This would definitely qualify for a quick and easy card.

That’s all for a mild November day - it got to a high of 10C (50F) this afternoon but the wind made if feel colder. But the nights are right around the freezing mark.

 Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...