Thursday, November 9, 2023

Two More Cards

 We are having more and more rain and a cold wind blowing. Nasty fall weather here in Ontario.

Today I’m once again posting two cards. Both made with the same die but they look different.

                                       

The boot die  was die cut and the edges were inked. The soles were inked with dark brown ink. The little buckle on the top of the boots came with the die set. The background was cut from an 8.5 x 11 piece of designer paper from who knows where - it was in my stash. I taped a piece of matching striped paper along the bottom and added a ribbon along the seam with a die cut tag attached. The sentiment is a tiny gold peel-off that says, ‘all the best’. The flowers are from a sticker pack and they were stuck inside the boots before gluing them down. Then I added the bow that matched the ribbon along the seam. It was then mounted on the standard A2 size card base.

 So then I made another one using the same die.

 


I used the same paper for the background but went more for the green  colour for the ribbon. The boots were made the same way but in a different colour. The flowers were die cut from another die set. This time I wanted something along the top of the boots so I dug out my cold flower soft jars and used the bright green one in the boots and under the boots. I loved this stuff when it first came out but I soon lost interest in it for some reason. My new motto is, if I’m not going to use it, it gets purged. The jars of flower soft are on the fence! I didn’t add a sentiment to this one but I expect it will be a thinking of you card for someone.

 That’s all for windy Thursday, November 9, 2023.

 

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...