Thursday, June 20, 2024

A Masculine Card

 Our heat wave is continuing! Hopefully the humidity will be less in a couple of days. The most uttered statement in Ontario right now is, “I love the heat but hate the humidity”.

Today’s card was made using stamps from a variety of companies. The birds on the shore are from Stampin’ Up but I have no idea where the others come from. I don’t keep packaging.

 


The sky was sponged in a variety of Distress Inks, as was the sand. I used a grunge stamp that I think came from Stampin’ Up for the dark dots in the sand. I’m not sure where the reeds are from but they were stamped in a dark brown than the sand. I didn’t want them to be the focal image so I kept them brown. The birds in the sky and the sentiment were stamped as well. It was mounted on a dark blue card base.

That’s all for another hot and humid day.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Seems like everyone is hot and humid Violet.. .I hear it from my friend in Missouri too and we are here in TX too although probably not as much as you... The tropical storm came by and missed us for the most part but left its humidity behind.. I like your card... its a perfectly masculine... :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...