Saturday, September 21, 2024

Another flower card

 

Predicting the weather has been a challenge this year. The other day it was calling for beautiful warm weather with zero chance of rain until October…..we had a massive thunderstorm and pouring rain in the middle of the night last night. Crazy, loud thunder, lightning and pouring rain, which my husband slept through. Unbelievable!

Here is another card using that boot die that I used in the last posting.


The background is from a 6” paper pack cut down to 4.25 x 5.5. I kept seeing this paper in the pack and had no idea how to use it so a background it became. Then I die cut the boots….still with no plan in mind. Then I found this frame already cut and decided to use it. It needed something in the frame and after auditioning a few pieces of paper, I chose this striped one. Then came the fun part – making and adding the flowers. These are all die cut coloured and assembled. Yes, every tiny bud is a separate die cut. When I explained the process to a couple of non-card making friends, they both roller their eyes and said I was nuts. Yup, I am but I love making these. They come from different die sets. Once they were glued down, I added the punched butterfly and called it done.

That’s all for a warm Saturday, September 21, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful therefor your time well spent.. i just have no patience for them.... found that out after i bought a die cut machine and a few dies... thankgoodness i didn't go crazy and buy alot.. Oh and my hubby probably would have slept through it too...lol Big hugsViolet! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...