Wednesday, September 18, 2024

flower card

 

It’s hard to believe that it is the middle of September already. We have had beautiful days and no rain. In fact, this is the driest September on record so far and no rain is in the forecast until October. Unfortunately, I got hit with another trigeminal neuralgia attack about 10 days ago and just not starting to feel better. So, I thought I should post a card while I can.


The background is a recycled old greeting card….nice but plain. So, I die cut the boots from reddish paper and sponged on brown to make them look old and lovely worn. The flowers in the boots were all die cuts as well. I love making them. The butterfly is from an old punch. The background was cut down to 4x5.25 to fit on a standard A2 card which is 4.25x5.5. It was mounted on the black card base. I didn’t add a sentiment and left it blank inside as it could be used for many occasions.

That’s all for a lovely Wednesday on September 18, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are feeling under the weather.. I hope you feel better soon.. Beautiful card... infact i own this die cut. It is the die cut that told me i don't have the patience for die cuts...lol Yours came out lovely! I'am more of a stamp / punch kinda gal... lol I'm sure glad i didn't purchase a whole lot of intricate die cuts before i figured that out about myself.. i have a few but not many.. Feel better Violet! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...