Friday, October 11, 2024

A quick and easy card

 

This is the start of our Thanksgiving weekend. We have been enjoying above warmer than usual temperatures for the last few weeks although cold at night. We even had a touch of frost the other night. However, we are saddened by the destruction from the hurricanes in the USA. The damage was incredible.

Last month I treated myself to a paper pack from Stamperia and I just love it. I bought the Lavender one. Here is one card I made from it.

 


I cut the background from one of the 8x8 pages and glued it to the brown card base. The butterfly is from my stash. The butterfly trail is gold peel-offs; as is the sentiment. This was such a quick and easy card to make…once I got over the shock of cutting into the paper!

That’s all for a lovely October day. Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers and happy Friday to everyone else. Have a wonderful, safe and creative weekend everyone.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

1 comment:

  1. YES! Some paper i see is just too beautiful to cut...I'm so glad you did though because it made for a beautiful card!!! We've had nights in the high 50's F but days near 100 F! The temperature swings here can be something else! Enjoying the mornings though... working on the fence... I'm painting .. hubs is welding... almost got the back stretch done... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...