Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Card Dilemma

Today was a busy day. I finished off a two page layout that I had started last night and then set to work making cards. I visit 9 people at a nearby nursing home, 7 ladies and two men. I'm part of the pastoral care team and these residents are ones that are church members that don't make it to church anymore. There are a couple that have very little family left so they really like the visits the most. I made the ladies all Easter cards today. The one man I visit is in very bad health and I'm not sure he even knows I'm there and the other man is also very elderly. I didn't bother making cards for them. Most men don't seem to care about cards but the ladies really like getting them.

Then, I decided to make Easter cards for my grandchildren. The oldest granddaughter is 19 and the baby is 11 months so theirs were easy to make. Then I started to think about the 3 boys in between. 3 1/2, 6 1/2 and 11 1/2. Ye-ow! What do I do for them. Believe it or not I only have two Easter stamps, one bunny stamp and one very small (like an inchie) chick stamp. Bunny stamp is too babyish even for the 3 1/2 year old. I'm going to have to give this one some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...