Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Cards 2011 part one

Wow, what a long afternoon. I now have 9 people to visit at the nursing home. I was only able to see 8 today as one fellow was sound asleep so I'll pop in another day to see him. The ladies I visited were so pleased with the Easter cards I made them which really made glad I had gone ahead and did them. Here is a sample of one of them. The rest were similar but slightly different. No two were alike. I used the same stamp on all of them and next year I'll use a different stamp....not that they will remember, but I will.




I inked the background with various Distress Inks. I used Broken China, Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade and a Hot Pink from another company. I then stamped the image with black ink and used my Tom-bow markers to colour in the odd flower and butterfly just to make them pop. I cut the image out with my square Spellbinders die and then the scallop die. Some were done in purple, some pink some blue with a variety of background paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...