Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Finally the sun is shining, (cool wind but that's OK), the grass is green and will likely need cutting in a couple of weeks, and the daffodils are blooming in my garden. Great day today. The sun lifted the the low atmospheric pressure which lifted the pain in my head too. Odd but my sister and my daughter both had migraines yesterday and likely caused by the change of weather.

Another great today - I finally got my camera back!! Yeah! They said it would be 4 - 6 weeks and it was within the 4 weeks. Bird season is fast approaching and I love taking pictures of the birds and fauna. In fact, today's card is a Spring Thinking of You card that I made with a photo of some wild flowers I took.

The card base is likely Bazzill and it really picks up the green in the picture. The purple edge picks up the purple flowers that are blooming. Very simple card but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...