Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Card

The card itself came from Paper Wishes - the only on-line company I have ever ordered from. They had a whole package of cards for a $1.00 so I decided to get them. First I stamped the wedding cake, did minimal colouring and cut it out using Spellbinders deckle edge die. I then cut out two more pieces of white cardstock using the next two sizes of the same die. All three were embossed and then I inked the edges with one of Tim Holtz dies....not sure which one though but a soft pinky/beige coloured one. I put down double-sided glue tape to hold the ribbon down and then stacked the deckle edge cardstock using glue dots between to give it some dimension. A couple little white roses finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...