Friday, July 15, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry July 15, 2011

Before I post my entry for this week's challenge at Stampin' Bella, let me tell you what I just received - a HUGE box full of scrapbooking supplies from Scrapbook Etc. for participating in their on-line survey! What a haul. It was like Christmas in July! There was not one thing in the box that I will not be using. Incredible selection from several ink pads and ink sets, to paper, to glue runners, notebooks, journaling tags, a tote and felting fuzz, and some of their magazines and more! Love it!

Now on to the card for this Friday's challenge. It was simple - use a Bella or a Stella.
I'm making my Christmas cards so I used a Bella stamp.


A simple design using embossed-scripted paper in the background with a patterned piece along the left side and a solid red on the bottom. I stamped the image and coloured it with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol then cut it out with a Spellbinder's circle, embossed it and then left the die in while I sponged light blue around the image. I cut the red scalloped edge from the same paper as the bottom red and glued the image on and did a quick sewing around the circle. She just had to have some glitter on her dress and pom-poms of course. The wreath was given some dimension by adding Christmas Flower-soft. My friend, Jane, bought some and shared it with me! I just may have to pick up a jar of my own. I decided it needed something at the bottom of the circle so I added a metal saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...