Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Workout Wonder

I love this stamp! Wish I owned it! It was a rental from the Paper Pickle and I took it out when I first started making cards a couple of years ago. I made about 5 or 6 of them and they were all sold or sent off except this one - because it got buried in my stash and I just recently found it. The inside says "Happy Birthday to the Workout Wonder from the Fitness Queen". Too funny!  Like I said, I made this one I first started to make cards and I had very few "tools", like no Cuttlebug or dies so it's a pretty simple card. I must of coloured it with my ink brushes and the background is a blue ink pad used direct to paper. I would do it so much different now but learning is a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...