Friday, August 12, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry August 12, 2011

What a gorgeous couple of weather days. We had a 27 km bike ride yesterday and a 2 hour walk today - both at Rondeau Provincial Park - our favorite spot.

This week's Bella challenge was to use piercing on the card. I haven't done that for quite awhile and I don't know why because I like the effect.  Here's my entry.

The ribbon looks like a different colour purple then the rest of the card but in real life it matches. I used my Tim Holtz ruler and just pierced thru each hole. No guessing at all so you get perfectly spaced holes each and every time. 

Next week's challenge is to use their Huggabuggs stamps which I don't have any of so I won't have to worry about getting that one done...unfortunately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...