Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jack's Safari Quilt

I'm back to quilting! It cooled off enough yesterday that I spent a couple hours in the sewing room. So good to be back quilting again. No project finished but I did get a good start on the flip flop panel for the Block of the Month for our quilt guild. In between times I was downstairs working on my Mixed Media project for Stampin' Bella's challenge and finished off a couple of cards. Unless I have a good book in my hands, I'm not very fond of just sitting around....can you tell! I see scads of people sitting or laying at the beach for hours. Just sitting and laying there. I'd be good for about 10 minutes and I'd be ready to go.

So, this is a quilt I made 7 years ago for my grandson Jack. Hard to believe he'll be seven soon. I was fairly new at quilting at this point so I used panels that I cut apart and redesigned the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...