Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary

No, it's not my anniversary, but a friend asked me to make her two anniversary cards for relatives celebrating 35 years of marriage. So, I made several cards and she picked the two she liked. The rest I sold but I forgot about this as it went into my pile of stamped-but-not-finished-cards so it's still available. It went into that pile because I had to change the tag in case someone wanted an anniversary card for other then 35 years and I sort of forgot about it.


So, I simply popped the tag off and replaced it with another one without any number on it. This is a Stampin' Bella stamp and I coloured it with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Paper is from my stash. The label if from a Sizzix set with 3 different shapes. Love that set and I seem to use it a lot. The little tags are from ProvoCraft who makes the Cuttlebug and there are several small tags in various shapes in the kit. Very handy to have for small sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...