Saturday, September 3, 2011

Rusty Truck Card



Tim Holtz stamps are great for making cards for men. This is his rusty truck stamp. Its stamped with a rusty coloured ink on white cardstock and embossed...same with the sentiment. Then I used chalk to colour in the sky and grass. Another Tim Holtz stamp was used for the weeds/shrubs growing up around the truck and then some grass blades were added with a marker. paper and ribbon from my stash. The three dew drops (I think that is what they are called) at the bottom started out clear and I coloured them myself with alcohol inks to get the right rusty colour. Not sure what colours I used as I don't keep track...I should do that but its just a drop of this and a drop of that....probably a dark blue and a caramel to get a rusty colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...