Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two Blue Knights layout

I sort of struggles thru this layout and changed it a few times before settling on this one. I only had these few photos of the boys wearing the knight capes and hats that I made them but I wanted a two page layout. I found the perfect paper but no idea where or what company made it. When I see it now, I think the title should have been dark blue - and I may still change that...we shall see. The knight helmets and small embellishment came from the dollar store. I needed something to join the picture of "Sir Jack" to the the journal tag so I used Tim Holtz mask and sponged around it with darker ink. Not my favorite layout but hey, they all can't be masterpieces. Sometimes you just have to let it be and move on.

Here are the close-up pages.
The "Beware of" was actaully printed on the paper. I went over it with a blue pen, added the "the" on the picture frame and then stamped "battle" on a tag, added the crooked arrows to join it all together. The three round dots were made by stamping a design on paper, punching them out, and adding them to larger and darker circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...