Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer Fun Layout


Another "summer fun" layout to show you. Very simple layout - love the grid formula...makes it so easy. The large title letters were not that colour when I bought them - in fact I think they are from two or three different packs and different colours - but the same design and size. I just painted them to match the blue paper and added white dots. Then I added a few white dots along the edge of the blue paper to mimic them. The yellow "sun" is actually one of Tim Holtz die cut flowers that I cut the ends off and added some glitter. The yellow corner tabs complete the "triangle". The small flower by the journal tag is one I made myself using another flower die. The little bird is a Quickutz die. Papers are from my stash.

Here is a close up of the two pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...