Friday, December 2, 2011

Bellarfic Friday Dec 2 - Bismark Card

This week's challenge from Stampin' Bella was to make a holiday card - couldn't get any easier then that.
I love this stamp - Bismark - a Mo Manning design. My daughters and their spouses and grandchildren are all big animal lovers. In fact, my oldest daughter helps rescue and fosters Great Pyrenees. These are large dogs but beautiful and gentle and a great family dog. If you have room in your home to foster a large dog until it can be adopted, just Google in Great Pyrenees Rescue and check out the sites - they rescue dogs all over North America.

So, when I saw the Bismark stamp, I had to get it for the dog lovers.
This one is quick to colour. I added Glossy Accents to the bow to make it pop, and to look like satin.
I decided to make another one - but of course, somewhat different. I'm just not into mass producing the same card over and over. One of my daughters used to have a blond spaniel dog so I did this dog in a light brown instead of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...