Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alcohol Inked Silver Cards

I'm off to the dentist in a few minutes to discuss the best way to hide a hole that I'll be left with when my tooth has to go - second one from the front tooth so I guess I shouldn't leave a gaping hole. Hopefully the tooth will hang on for awhile yet.

But, I have time to post a few cards - more experimenting. I had a pack of silver cards I picked up at Dollarama and took one and ran it thru the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.

I just added a jewel at the top and a few clear ones on the tree (hard to see but they are there) and thought it looked OK....but then I thought "Mmmhhh this is shiny paper. I wonder if alcohol inks will work".  They do.


I used a green on and around the tree and blue on the outside and added the same jewels. I like it! Let's try another embossing folder. I can't photograph these any better and they do look nicer in person.



I pounced three different colours on this one...and I liked it....so I went for another folder.



I decided this one needed something at the bottom so I stamped the word PEACE with Stazon Red ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...