Thursday, February 23, 2012

CPS 253

This morning we had to get up at 5:00 to get ready to take my sister-in-law to London for a doctor's appointment. I'm always ready before hubby so I sat down at the computer and sent off an email and checked a few things on the Internet and decided to post my card to CPS Card Sketches  (http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/) while I was there. Usually I post them to this blog, and then to the respective sites but I did it backwards this morning. Before I was able to post it to my blog, I was asked to check the road report and somehow posting to my blog got lost in the shuffle. We were half way to London when I realized that I never did get back to posting on my blog. Note to self, when you get up at 5:00 a.m. only a few brain cells are awake with you, the rest don't wake up until around 8:00!! Jeesh!

So, now I'm posting the card.
I decided to make this one for the Christmas stash as well. It was a nice simple sketch and sometimes its nice not to have to do a lot of stamping and colouring but still get a nice card. The white circle was cut from a piece of cardstock that I ran thru the Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder. The dies are all Spellbinders of course. After stamping and embossing the sentiment I decided to glitter up the edges with red glitter embossing powder.
The original sketch was a wee bit different. The sketch showed the bottom piece not going all the way to the sides but I had it all glued together before I realized that I missed that part. Oh well, it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...