Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In Sympathy Card


This was suppose to post yesterday but for some strange reason it ended up as a draft only. Hope it works this time.

I expected to be too tired to do anything today because I stayed up until 1:00 last night to watch the end of the Nascar race but I'm doing much better then I thought. I slept like a rock when I did go to bed so maybe that's why. My speech is still weird but that's OK, we're getting used to it.

Today I'm posting a card I made that could be sent to a man or a woman. Men don't like fussy cards, and even sympathy cards have a tendency to have flowers and ribbons. So, I made this one.

I inked up the stamp with two colours of ink and stamped it. I ran it thru the Cuttlebug in the Spellbinders' square die and embossed it and then chalked blue around it while it was still in the die. The tag is also a Spellbinders' die and I added the light blue ribbon that was about the same colour as the blue chalk. A simple card to make but I liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...