Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Roar" card

Well after my marathon postings yesterday I feel like a slacker just posting one card today! I don't have a lot of stamps to make baby cards so I had to use "non-baby" stamps mixed with the few I have to make them. Here's what I came up with this time.

The baby dinosaur stamp came from Paper Wishes, Hot of the Press, and it was only .99 and it came with the word "roar", the bone and the footprints. I used water coloured pencils for this one. Used up more paper from my stash for the background and layering and then added the sentiments with the baby stamps I have. I pretty much always use double sided tape I buy at the dollar store to hold my ribbon down and this time I added a left over piece to the left side before sticking it down, and then I just tied a knot and trimmed the ends so it looked like a bow. Good way to use up those small pieces of ribbon. I hate to waste anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...