Friday, February 17, 2012

Bellarific Friday - King of the Wild Things

Well, its 5:24 a.m. and I just got home a few minutes ago. Yeah, home! I spent the night at my sister-in-law's to be there in case she fell during the night and to get her up and dressed and ready to go for a procedure by 5:00 that her friends were taking her for. Notice I said I spent the night, and not "slept at" because there was no sleep for me. I need to unwind a bit before I can crawl into my own bed and try to get a few winks in before I start the day - for the second time. Thought I may as well post to my blog before I crash.

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella's was our choice of cards - using on of their stamps of course. This stamp is called King of the Wild Things but I call it Dragon Boy. I'm not sure if it will be posted on their blog though because I forgot to send it before I went to Joanne's place and just sent it now.

This one was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and I added some Stickles here and there. The rectangle deckle edge dies are from Spellbinders of course. Paper is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...