Friday, March 2, 2012

Bellariffic Friday March 2 - Thinking Chair Card

Another day with above average temperature again today - but more rain coming. My brain disorders do not like rainy days, or days with low atmospheric pressure so I have not made it to Aqua Fit all week. Bummer. I did get some walks in though so at least I got some exercise. Walking is about the only thing that does not cause further spasms on bad days. On the up side, I've been quite busy making cards and scrapbooking, working on a mixed media page and even some quilting, so the week has not be a lazy one!

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella [(http://www.stampinbella.com/) (I can't seem to get the automatic link to work)] was to use polka dots on our card. I love polka dots so that was an easy challenge for me. Here's my card.
The designer paper came from a 6" Mini Deck from Cosmo Cricket called Social Club that I just bought at the Paper Pickle. Love this pack! I actually picked the paper before colouring in the sofa too - used Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The inside of this card will say "Just sitting here, thinking of you" which is pretty generic so the sender can add their own greeting to personalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...