Friday, April 6, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - King of the Wild Things

Today is Good Friday! So blessings to all readers who celebrate Easter. Its also Passover celebrations for our Jewish friends and blessings to them too.

Its sunny but cool here in Ontario. Frosty night too because we can see it on the cars across the street but this time my tuplips didn't wilt over from it.

Yesterday I made one card which I will post later but I hunkered down into the studio and completed 4 scrapbooking pages in record time. I had picked up a brand new album and 4 packages of matching scrapbook paper at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago and I opened it all up yesterday. Nice package deal for $4.99! I have to photograph these before I can post them.

But, today is Bellariffic Friday so I'm posting King of the Wild Things card based on the sketch. Love this stamp from Stampin' Bella.

I keep reminding myself that kids love bright colours so I picked some bright colours from my stash for the background. The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The stitches are rub-ons. The sentiment simply says Happy Birthday but it is stamped in green ink and the camera did not pick it up very well. The sketch called for a flower in the lower right corner but I opted to put a balloon brad there instead.

1 comment:

  1. Great kid's card...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...