Friday, June 29, 2012

Belated Birthday Wishes Card

Another hot and humid day today. Hard to breathe outside if you are moving at all. I feel so sorry for the men and ladies who have to work outside in this heat.

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella was to make a card based on a provided sketch. I used the sketch but changed it just a wee bit - big surprise? no! Sketches and patterns are for inspiration only!

I just got this stamp - one of two I won just for entering the challenge - and I decided it looked like a good image for a belated birthday card because her face was hidden. She is coloured with water colour pencils and some Stickles were added for some bling. Paper is from a paper pack that is probably out of circulation. Pretty straightforward card so not much explanation needed.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-26.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...