Friday, July 20, 2012

Stella in the Spirit - a Bellariffic Friday Card

Thanks to the high heat and humidity this week, I actually spent some time quilting, scrapbooking and card making. Tuesday was the hottest day in July - close to 100F but today it's like a fall day - cold wind blowing. Such odd weather we are having any more!

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella was to make a Christmas card - using one of her stamps of course. I happen like this "Stella" stamp so I used it.


This time I coloured Stella's dress, boots and hat with some Twinkling H20 paint. I like the glimmer of it but seldom remember to use it. The rest was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Background paper came from Paper Wishes but not sure who made it. Spellbinders oval and beaded oval were used as well as the ribbon tie. The ribbon tie looks crooked but it's my bad angle shot with the camera - it really is on straight. The sentiment came from a stamp set from Paper Wishes as well.  I dyed 3 dew drops with cranberry alcohol ink to add to the right of the image.

If you have any Stampin' Bella stamps, join the fun each week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...