Monday, November 26, 2012

E is for Energetic

What a busy weekend. Hope everyone had a good one. Saturday was one day that I should have stayed in bed. It was jinxed right from the start. However, Sunday made up for it. We had a great Sunday, busy from going to church in the morning to watching our local hockey team win their game Sunday night. It was a non-stop day!

I didn't post anything on the weekend but I have four cards for you to see today. A friend of mine wanted another card like the one she bought months ago but I didn't have the paper to duplicate it so I made her four so hopefully she would like one of them - she liked two of the four so that was good. This is as close as I get to doing cards all the same. The backgrounds are all patterned paper pieced together. I made those (except for the ribbon) and set them aside while I coloured the images. After colouring the images I found background paper to match some part of her outfit and then added a ribbon to the background that also picked up something in each image. The sentiment is computer generated. The stamp and inside sentiment are from Art Impressions and are still available. Here they are.







OK, I had to do one different! I die cut her out of the tall rectangle but shortened it. You can do this by first cutting it out, then slide it down to cut the bottom where you want it and run it thru again. Then I mounted it on the lilac and cut around it. I just had to use a different sentiment as well.

The inside of each card says "Happy Birthday to the Fitness Queen from the Workout Wonder". I sent one of these to my cousin for her birthday last year and she said she laughed out loud when she read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...