Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Three kittens Card

Well I have the IPad up and running but I've still got lots to learn on it. I've requested a book from the library for it - one of those IPad for dummies! They didn't have one for really big dummies!

This will be a short post because typing is still a pain! This stamp is one of my all time favorites. A friend of mine gave me all her stamps and this was one of them.


I have coloured this one several times. Pretty easy to see how I put the card together using Spellbinder dies. The wide pink ribbon was all that was left on the roll and it just fit around the card but looked a bit plain so I added the small pink ribbon. The sentiment was a Peel-and-stick one but was gold so I sponged some red alcohol inks on it to change the colour. Sorry, not sure which colour and maybe more then one red. The three little bits on the right bottom corner of the image were on the the same sheet as the sentiment and they got coloured too so I used them.

That's enough typing for today. Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...