Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Butterfly Thank You Card

I have snowdrops blooming in the garden along with the crocus. Spring keeps teasing us that it is coming but it sure is taking it's time.

Yesterday I posted a dragonfly thank you card and today it's a butterfly thank you card. Similar technique but still different.

 
Once again the image was stamped and embossed in black and then various Distress Inks sponged around it. This time I die cut a black frame with the Spellbinders Card Creator dies and glued it on top of the sponged panel. Not sure which one I like the best. I guess I like them both.

I didn't get much done today - not a good morning and this afternoon I took my sister-in-law who has MS out shopping...very tiring - her and me. I can see a cup of tea and an early night ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...