Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little Dragon

Thank you for all the lovely comments about my mixed media piece "Release Your Dreams and Fly" that I posted March 21st. It didn't win any of the prizes from Tim Holtz but I didn't really think it would because I wasn't very creative with the flowers themselves. But that's okay, I just had to get the idea I had out of my head and onto that block of wood.

This week's challenge at Stamping Bella was to make a card using her sketch. Well, she forgot to post mine again but that seems to happen a lot. Not sure why her computer and mine don't like each other but I did resend it to her...and I'm posting it here. I may just give up sending them to her.

I love this little boy dressed in the dragon costume. It was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, die cut and embossed with Spellbinders. The purple and green paper (without the stars) are some of my home-made papers using Tim Holtz spray ink.

Off to Fabricland to pick up some heavy interfacing and maybe a few other things. Unfortunately Fabricland is closing here in Chatham and we are all very upset about it. Oh well, all we can do is visit ones in other cities but it sure won't be very convenient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...