Saturday, March 16, 2013

Play Ball

March is such a strange month! Last Sunday it was over 50F and spring seemed to be just around a small corner. This morning we got up and looked outside and couldn't believe our eyes! A couple inches of snow fell overnight and was still coming down. It's pretty much stopped now but the roads look slippery as can be. I'm staying put!

In spite of it snowing, baseball is just around the corner so I thought I'd show you a layout I did of my grandsons and their parents at a ball game.

 
The background paper has stadium type seats which I thought was perfect for this layout. I do believe I bought this at the Paper Pickle. There was a lot of blue in the shirts and hats in the pictures so I mounted the photos first on white and then on beautiful blue cardstock. Wish I could find more in that colour. For the photo on the right I did some journaling and printed it out and then added the photo and some decorative strips top and bottom - Spellbinders Edgeabilities. My grandson seemed to be shouting out "play ball" so I cut a round circle added red dots to make it look like a baseball and wrote in the title in a matching blue pen. I love it when everything matches! I bought a package of small wooden birds (and butterflies) from the Paper Pickle and picked out one bird and painted it blue and added it by the journaling. There is another page that goes opposite this one and I'll post it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...