Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another Sympathy Card needed

Bronchitis update- still have it. I went back to the doctor's yesterday afternoon and was sent for a chest xray to make sure I don't have pneumonia. He feels that I started out with a virus (as I suspected as well) but then it got infected. The antibiotic helped with the infection but I still have the virus and it has to run its course. The fever is gone so I do believe he is right. He wanted to prescribe an inhaler instead of antibiotic but when the pharmacist set it down I remembered that I had an adverse reaction to it several years ago, which was confirmed by the pharmacy database. I had forgotten to put this on my list of drug allergies and my new doctor obviously didn't have my past medical record. My body just does not like drugs so I guess I'm just letting this run its course. Today I'm a little better then yesterday so that's a good sign.

On a sadder note, my best friend's husband took his last breath this morning. Another victim of lung cancer. Wish everyone who smokes could stop. I've never had the desire to smoke (and neither has hubby) and I'm so grateful for that.

So, here is a sympathy card that may go to my friend.

This is a Stamping Bella stamp and I stamped and embossed it with white embossing powder and heat set it. Then I sponged various Distress Inks all around it keeping it light on the outside and darker around the flowers to make them pop. The sentiment is a peel-and-stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...