Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Shower Layout

This is going to be a short post - sore eyes thanks to the drops the opthamologist puts in to check the inner workings of my eyes. Glad its down to every 14 - 15 months that I have to endure this.

So today I'm posting a scrapbook layout of my daughter's baby shower.

This is the two page layout.

This is a close-up of one page. Yeah, big baby bump = big baby!
The flowers came from the dollar store and the green leafy branch is a Sizzix die cut.
 
 
This is the other page. Pretty straight forward scrapbooking. The chipboard letters came in a pack but I have no idea where I got them. I picked two co-ordinating papers for the two page background, added some contrasting strips behind the letters to make the letters pop, and added some die cuts and stickers. Pretty quick and easy page this time. And yes, I did make those three gifts she is opening, two quilts and a quilted growing chart.
 
Off to rest the eyes now. Tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful day but rain coming for both Saturday and Sunday so we may go biking tomorrow instead of the weekend.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...