Friday, July 5, 2013

Layers and Layers

Another wet day here in Ontario but I did get my new bulbs planted this afternoon and then I said to Joe that I wish I had bought more of them - and that statement made Joe roll his eyes once again! He seems to do that a lot actually!

I usually post a Bellariffic Friday card on Friday's but I didn't get one made to meet the challenge this week so I have another card made from the stash that has lots of different layers.


More paper from the stash that was taped together and then the dark brown paper in the middle and at the bottom layered on top. Then I die cut the bone coloured fancy oval, placed the same dark brown paper behind it and embossed the sentiment, butterfly and swirl. The embellishment on the lower right corner was the left over die cut pieces from the same paper as the oval and I glued two or three together to make it look like chip board and glued it down.

Another weekend starts - make it a good one.....and I hope everyone gets nicer weather than what we are expecting - rain and thunderstorms until next Thursday....groan!

Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...