Friday, October 25, 2013

Do What Makes You Happy

Another heavy frost last night and sure enough, like the doctor predicted, my voice is coming back….not strong, but not a whisper or the squeaky Minnie Mouse voice either. For some strange reason I woke up at 1:00 a.m. last night and could not get back to sleep last night. So annoying! Needless to say I’m not moving too fast today nor will I get much accomplished except some scrapbooking. Ahhh the joys of being retired! If you don’t feel like working, you don’t. It’s pretty much six Saturdays and then a Sunday, over and over. Love it!

Well it happened. I blinked last Friday and now its Friday again! I don’t know about you but the weeks are just flying by. Seeing as it is Friday, that means its time for another Stamping Bella card challenge. This time we were suppose to use two of her stamps on one card. I took that to be one image and one sentiment. I used one of my new Stamping Bella stamps and they are a hoot! It takes awhile to colour them up but I enjoy colouring – very therapeutic.

 
Told you they are a hoot! Instead of stamping her level I decided to stamp her on angle as if she’s going uphill. It was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, blended with gamsol. The sky and grass is chalk. The sentiment, “Do what makes you happy” is actually from another stamp but I liked it for this image better. The sentiment that came with this stamp says “Bad news, time is flying by. Good news, you’re the pilot” so I put that on the inside. I figure this card could be a birthday card or a thinking of you card.

They are predicting a few raining days here so I expect to get a lot of scrapbooking done. What ever you do this weekend, I hope you make it a good time and stay safe!

Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THis card Violet! I have a friend who has a birthday coming up. And this would be puurrrrfect! Is there anyway i can go about purchasing this from you??? Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...