Friday, October 11, 2013

Morning Glories

A Bellariffic Friday card! Yes, Friday already. This week has just flown by. The challenge this week at Stamping Bella was to use stitching on the card – real or faux! Well, I have a sewing machine dedicated to card making so I stitched on mine. Here’s my card.

 


This is the first time I’ve coloured up this stamp. This one was done with water colour pencils and blended with water. The tag is from a Cuttlebug die and the sentiment is a peel-and-stick. Paper is from the stash.

 I was trying to sort out and organize my pile(s) ribbons this afternoon. Nothing seems to keep them organized! I've checked YouTube for some ideas but they either have expensive ribbon sorting and storage equipment or unlimited space to set jar after jar after - and neither one works for me. Any suggestions people?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone – and Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian blog readers!

Cheers

Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...