Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day Trip

A very nice today here with temperatures right around the freezing mark – but damp. More snow expected tonight….correction, Joe just looked out the window and advised me its snowing now! We managed to get a nice long walk in this afternoon though so that was good. The sidewalks in places are still slippery but it was nice to get out and get some fresh air and exercise.

There were a couple of comments on yesterday’s card (nice, I like comments) but two of them mentioned the height of the card. This card is just the standard size 4” x 5.5” but I guess the layout makes it look larger than it really is.

I thought I would post a scrapbook page today. I’m trying hard to remember to get some photos of Joe and me (Joe and I??) when we are just out and about instead of just taking ones of the grandkids. This layout is about a day trip we took to Windsor.

 
My camera as one of those delay buttons and I finally got it to work and was able to get a photo of both of us together without asking a stranger to take it. I decided to pick up some of the colour from Joe’s sweatshirt and the lake freighter in the layout and then added the yellow as contrast.

 Here are the separate pages.

 
 

 
Enjoy your weekend.

 Cheers

Violet

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...