Friday, April 18, 2014

Last of the Easter Cards


Sunny with a cool wind blowing for this Good Friday. Blessings to all who are celebrating Easter. Pretty quiet around this house because Joe still has a cold and doesn’t really feel like doing much. I had a nice Skype visit with one daughter and grandson so that was nice. I had made his father a birthday card with a motorcycle on it and he wants a card with motorcycles and he wants to stamp motorcycles too so I will look for another motorcycle stamp for him. This little guy loves drawing, painting and creating crafts. His daycare worker is always doing crafts with the kids and they love it.

 Here are the last two Easter cards I made. These are for the two older grandchildren, 14 and 22.



The older the boys get the harder it is to make cards for them. So I just printed off Happy Easter and coloured it and die cut with the Spellbinders’ Deckle Edge die. I cut the designer paper with scissors and glued it to the blue card base I made and then the sentiment. 14 year boys probably don’t really care about cards anyway but I don’t like to leave him out.

 


His sister’s card was also very quick to make. This photograph is one I took of my garden and the flowers are Lupins which are one of Joe’s favourite spring flower. I mounted it on the purple and then on to a piece of pastel striped paper I found in the stash. The little sentiment was stamped on to Provo Craft cut die and added with mauve flower brads. I liked these small butterflies and had a partial strip in the stash so I cut them apart and added them to the left side. I think she will like it.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone.

Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...