Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Chinese Outfit

Wow, strong winds today. We went for our walk this afternoon and if the wind was coming at me the strong gusts would almost stop me in my tracks; if behind me, it would push me forward.  It was tiring walking head on into it and quite honestly after an hour of it, I was ready to be home.

Today’s layout is the opposite page in the scrapbook album from the one I posted yesterday. Tomorrow I’ll post a card.

My son-in-law has a co-worker from China and she lent him a traditional Chinese outfit for Finn to try on. He’s cute in what ever he wears but he sure looked super cute in this one. I found a piece of 12x12 paper that had a Chinese flair to it and used it as the background. The fancy rectangles are from Spellbinder dies. I think it turned out all right.

Here are the two pages side by side. You can see why I went with red accents on the page I posted yesterday. I'm a Virgo - I like things to match.

 
Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Cancer and i like things matchy matchy too Violet. :) Love these pages! Finn is super adorable!

    Its rainy, windy and on the cool side....hubs has come down with a cold..... actually we think its sinuses from his allergies that has drained to his chest...my poor baby... it just really messes with his asthma and he has trouble breathing .... can really wear a person out... So, staying inside and warm and napping...good day for it.. Big Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...