Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fishing Boy

No gardening today! The flowers will have to wait until tomorrow. It was still raining this morning and then a cool wind was blowing so I was grounded. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and warm so the flowers will get planted.

For some strange reason I woke up at 2:00 am and did not get back to sleep until after 5:00 am so I’m a little tired today but I kept busy. No naps for me during the day thank you. I spent most of the day in the lower studio making some cards. Here’s one of them.


I love these Magnolia stamps…..so darn cute. You can hardly see the little dots that are his eyes in this photo but you can see them in real life. It was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and all the paper is from my stash. The star fish came from a very old set of punch outs from Michaels. I usually forgot to use them but it suited this card. It and the oval with the sentiment are glued on with dimensional dots. The sentiment as stamped in blue ink but it didn't show up good enough so I went over it with a blue gel pen.
 
That’s all for a Wednesday.

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...