Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Little Fireman Card



Rain, rain and more rain today. It started raining…and raining hard… right after lunch and didn’t stop until after 7:00 pm. The wind was fierce at times too so we had to close most of the windows which severely restricted getting some fresh air in the house. I hate having the A/C on so we just waited it out. I spent the afternoon in the sewing room working on yet another quilt top. 

After supper I headed down to the lower studio and got some more cards made. I had a friend ask me to make a specific card for her brother-in-law so I had to get it done, and get this week's challenge card done. They're done but not photographed yet.

Today’s card is an image that was a free digi stamp and I thought it would be great for a little boy’s birthday.


It was coloured with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. All the other paper is from the stash.

It's almost 11:00 pm here and it's raining again. I think it was earlier on too but I was too lazy to get up and check. So that’s all for wet Wednesday,

Cheers
Violet


1 comment:

  1. Rain , rain ...my kingdom for some rain... lol...... send some my way Violet! Love this card! What a cute little fireman. My brother retired from the fire dept in Asheville, NC....makes me think of him. :) I love all the little highlights you put on him. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...