Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Snowman Christmas Card



Another busy day quilting, got some groceries, and did a little housework today along with a nice cup of tea and visit with my sister. I love being retired. On the sad note, I have a wee bit of a sore throat again today and I’m hoping and praying that it is just a dry throat and not the strep throat coming back. My voice was pretty much back to normal on Sunday but that was short lived with it sounding like I have laryngitis since then…and today the sore throat. Hurry spring! I can’t take much more of this winter!

Speaking of winter, this is my last Christmas card to post. This one was sent to my youngest grandson who is 4 and he loved it.


Pretty much traditional Christmas colours and papers on this one. Paper is from the stash. Squares were die cut from Spellbinder’s square and scalloped square die sets. The image was coloured with alcohol markers. Not much colouring on this one! I added glitter to his hat trim and all around him and on him to look like snow falling. Because Finn is only 4, I stayed away from anything he could pick off and drop. I wouldn’t want one of his dogs to eat and have digestive problems from ribbon or buttons.

That’s all for a Wednesday,

Cheers
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...