Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Wet Day and a Window Frame Card



The snow has melted some!!! Yah! None of the huge piles of snow have gone down but the sidewalks can now be seen and there are puddles everywhere. Its likely short lived but nice to have normal cold temperatures again. Unfortunately there will be no walks for us because Joe’s cold has gotten worse, not better. He has been fighting it off since the middle of last week but it got worse Monday. Nothing serious, just a cold which he normally gets two or three times a winter. So far he hasn’t passed it on to me – and I’m keeping my distance!  

Today’s card is another one made with my new window frame die. Love this die.

Once again I die cut it from white cardstock and inked the edges of this one to give it a bit of a rustic look. I taped clear plastic behind the frame to look like window, which doesn’t show in the photo but in real life it gives a very nice touch. The background is from a note card that was never used. I thought this would be a good card for a man so I tied some baker’s twine around the window frame to secure the tag – which was die cut from a Cuttlebug die and a peel-off added for the sentiment.

That’s all for a wet Wednesday,

Cheers
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...