Thursday, September 24, 2015

Another Hot Dog Card


It’s another beautiful day but we won’t be doing a thing! Joe started to feel sick in the middle of the night and still doesn’t feel good so he’s staying put. We’re thinking a touch of the flu hit him. I’m working on the grandsons’ Halloween costumes today.

I thought I’d post one more Hot Dog card today.
 

This time I made a background of different strips of paper glued on an angle to a piece of scrap paper. Then I ran it through an embossing folder to give it a wee bit of dimension before gluing it to the card base. The dog photo was matted on yellow cardstock to pick up the yellow in the photo. The rectangles and the banner we die cut with Spellbinder dies. The sentiment was computer generated.

Have fun and re-purpose old calendars and greeting cards instead of throwing them in the recycle bin or garbage. Sometimes when I don’t know what I feel like doing I just sit and glue strips of paper down so I have a ready-made background for when I’m in a hurry.

That’s all for a sunny Thursday,

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...