Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sending Warm Fuzzies


Well that was a busy 4 days! Whew! My cousin came on Sunday but got here a little later than he thought he would so we didn’t make it to Rondeau Park but chose to just sit and visit instead…my sister Bette came for supper as well so he got to meet two cousins. Saturday we decided to go to Point Pelee for a walk (9,655 steps) in case we didn’t get to Rondeau so it was a good choice seeing as Rondeau didn’t work out.

We enjoyed his visit but I’m sure he is as tired as we are – and had a long drive home as well. On Monday we drove to my other sister’s house so he got to meet Pearl as well and from her house we went to the Royal Botanical Gardens. Tuesday Joe and I took him to Point Pelee so he could say he visited the most southern point of mainland Canada. Great visit!

So, good job I have a few cards ready to post because there is not much energy in these old bones today. I’m working on more Halloween costumes and upgrading and cleaning up computers and that’s about it. Here’s my card.
 

This image is Stamping Bella image which was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. The background is two different pieces of paper that picked up the colour of the cat and her shirt plus the bottom piece had some brown in it. I also wanted a touch of blue so I took the top piece of paper and ran it through a large dot embossing folder and then touched the tops of the embossed dots gently with blue ink. The brown is from the stash which pulled everything together.

That’s all from a tired crafter on a Wednesday,

Cheers

Violet

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...