Friday, April 15, 2016

A Scrapbook Layout

Spring came this afternoon! I actually went outside for awhile and cut back some of the roses. I was careful not to work up a sweat so I wouldn’t catch a chill though so no hoeing or digging – yet! It’s suppose to be a wonderful warm weekend too so that would be a welcome relief.

I thought I’d end the week with a scrapbook layout.
 


The photos were inserted into a digital template and printed out at home. The title was die cut with a Stampin’ Up alphabet die. The other elements were either die cut (arrow by Little B) or hand cut (banners). Pretty easy layout once the photos were printed on 8 ½”x11 each photo paper. The oval that says “lovers” is an acrylic embellishment that I painted green on the back and attached with one brad so it does move and it moved down a bit when I took the photo. These were taken on the same day and it was very cool by the water (hence the sweatshirts) but when we walked across the bridge to the campground it was very hot. We were shocked at the difference.

Here are the two individual pages.

 



That’s all for the week. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheers

Violet

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...