Monday, June 20, 2016

One Fell Down


Oh my we are having such a heat wave! It’s been in the high 90’sF for the last couple of days with the humidity pushing it over 100F. They were predicting a thunderstorm again this afternoon but it never happened….maybe tonight.



This is going to be a busy week. My sister is in the hospital and I have so much going on that postings may not happen every day. I know I said I had new card designs to show you but unfortunately I do not have them photographed yet....maybe tomorrow...meanwhile, here's another scrapbook layout.



On Friday I posted a one page layout. Any time I do this I like the other page to at least have some similar colours so they don’t clash. Here is the other page.

 


A very large tree in my daughter’s backyard fell down in a storm….luckily away from the house. My son-in-law set up the camera on time delay so he could take these pictures when he and Finn planted a new tree to replace it. The title, ‘OH OH’ was chipboard that was pounced with various alcohol inks to get that variegated look. The lines were added underneath so they weren’t floating. He only took the one picture on the left in front of the fallen tree and the one on the bottom of them with the new tree. I wanted a close-up of them so I cropped them to make the third photo. The elements came from various sources and were mostly computer generated.



That’s all for a hot and humid Monday, June 20, 2016



Cheers

Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...