Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Crazy Dog Stamp Card


This has been a busy day with me having a dentist appointment at 10:00 this morning (all is good); trip to the library; home for an hour’s walk with hubby; had a bit of a late lunch and then back into the sewing room. I have all the quilts completed but I decided instead of adding the left over fabric into the stash I would use it! The two older boys are getting pillow cases that match their quilts and the 6 year old is getting a John Deere tractor apron – he loves to cook.  He made manicotti and Caesar’s salad for his parents last month – with his mom watching but not allowed to help! He had helped to make this in his kid’s cooking class at a local supermarket and wanted to make it for his parents – and did!



Last night I sat down and made some new birthday cards but I haven’t had time to photograph them yet. Here is one I made last month and forgot to post. It was made with the Tim Holtz Crazy Dog stamp set.

 


This time I stamped it on water colour paper and coloured it with a combination of water colour pencils and actual water colour paint. The sentiment was die cut as was the blue banner with the fluted slits in the side (Little B die). I’m not sure where the green zigzag piece came from but it was in my stash and fit the card so I used it. The grass was made from an unknown manufacturer’s stamp set I picked up at the thrift store. I think a young boy would like this card.



That’s all for a clear but bit chilly Wednesday, 2016-12-28



Cheers

Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...